The Australian Showjumping Championships are a standout event on the equestrian competition calendar and we do everything we can to make it a smooth process for those media members wishing to cover the event.
Information for Australian Showjumping Championship Media Members
- Download the Media Accreditation form
- Please pick up your media passes at the event office.
- Media Officer Karen Ellis will be available to liaise with media during the event.
- Media bibs or other means of ID may be issued to official TV crews and photographers by the Media Officer. These must be worn at all times in Field of Play Areas.
- No flash photography.
- No photographs within 10m of competition arenas within written permission from Event Director/Media Officer.
- Access to stables and interviews with riders are limited. Consult Media Officer for access.
- Media may use coffee and tea facilities in volunteer marquee but meals must be purchased separately.
- No access to scoring office.
- Hard copies of results will be provided to media members throughout the event.
- All results posted on the Results page at the end of each day.
- Publications may link from their websites to our page if desired.
For all media enquiries, please email Karen Ellis or contact us.